Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or wooden crate or as per your request|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days or above|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Plastic Extruder Customized Cast-In Bronze Band Heater||Application:||Industrial Heating|
|Voltage:||120, 240, 480 Standard , Special Voltage To Order.||Wattage:||Bronze Up To 50 W/in|
|Alloy Material Casted:||Bronze||Heating Wire:||Nickel Chrome Wire|
cast aluminum heaters,
electric immersion heater,
Customized Cast In Bronze Band Heater
Plastic Extruder Customized Cast-In Bronze Band Heater
Cast-in heaters are available in a variety of designs and styles suitable for different applications. Our cast-in band heaters are available with cooling tubes for heating and cooling barrels of plastic processing extruders. They are very efficient and provides long lasting trouble free service. This cast-in heaters are made in aluminum, brass and bronze. The type of alloy to be casted depends upon the application, max operating temperature & watt density. We built every technically possible heaters as per your requirement.
1. Available in Premium, Economy & Power Saving Options Available
2. Conserves Energy with improved Heating Efficiency Up to 30 Watts per square inch.
3. Special High Grade Mica insulation for Superior Thermal Conductivity and die electric strength.
4. Engineered for Longer life with Superior quality Nichrome wire for uniform Temperature & Maximum Amperage carrying capacity.
5. Designed for Temperatures upto 250°C.
6. Min Dia. available 25 mm.
7. Min width available 25 mm.
8. Available in various Lead Terminations & Clamps.
9. Robust Terminal junction with Specially Designed Chrome Nickel Steel Protection Cap.
1. Low profile construction as thin as ½”
2. Engineered to replace any existing ring design
3. Available in aluminum or bronze
4. Custom electrical plug terminations
5. Cast-in anchors for heavy duty threaded mounting holes
6. Precision machining of surfaces and mounting holes
7. Flexible lead wire terminations of any length
1. Widely used in Injection Moulding.
2. Blow Moulding.
3. All Plastic & Rubber Processing Machinery