Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or as per your request|
|Delivery Time:||7~20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Product Name:||Type K J E Hot Runner Thermocouple Temperature Sensor For Manifold Nozzle||Application:||Emperature Sensor For Plastic Industry|
|Calibration:||Type K, J||Accuracy:||Class I|
|Max.temperature:||500F Or 260C||Sheath Material:||304SS ,316SS,Inconel 600|
temperature sensor rtd,
resistance temperature detecto
Type K J E Hot Runner Thermocouple RTD Temperature Sensor For Manifold Nozzle
The hot runner thermocouples are designed to suit all applications where metal sheathed thermocouples are required. A complete array of elements, transitions and process connections can be individually selected for different application. With the flexibility and small diameters in which they are available, the hot runner thermocouples can be used in locations that are not easily accessible. The unique design of the Hot Runner temperature sensors are especially ideal for applications where the metal sensor tip is fitted directly into a drilled hole or press fitted into a grooved channel along the machined parts.
Probe Outside Diameter
0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm
Standard limits of error (Type K,J,T,E,N)
Special limits or error (Type K,J,T,E,N)
304 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel
Ungrounded , Grounded
Cable Insulation Description
24 Gage, Stranded , Kapton
24 Gage, Solid, Kapton
24 Gage, Stranded,
24 Gage,Stranded, Fiberglass
24 Gage, Solid ,Fiberglass
50mm split leads and 15mm Bare Ends.
50mm split leads and spade lugs.
Standard Male Plug (425F)
Standard Female Jack(425F)
Mini Male Plug(425F)
Mini Female Jack(425F)
Hi Temp Male Plug(800F)
Hi Temp Female Jack(800F)
1. Moulded transition eliminates all possibilities of potential defects when inserted, formed and used in Hot Runner systems.
2. The sensor can be formed or mounted into the process, or with the use of a swivel nut or a spring-loaded bushing.
3. The thermocouple sensors are available with a variety of sheath materials including stainless steel, corrosion resistant and high temperature oxidation resistant alloys.
4. Extension cable are available in a variety of insulation materials. These include kapton, fibreglass, PTFE or PVC with or without stainless steel overbraid.
The Hot Runner Thermocouple has been designed to be used in below area,
1. Hot Runner bushings, drops and nozzles
2. Hot Runner manifolds
3. Plastics and rubber industry
4. Moulds used in injection molding machines
5. For direct installation in the process