Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||cartons， pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7~10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Power Source:||Electric||Temperature Range:||-200~650℃|
|Voltage:||12-480V||Probe Material:||Stainless Steel Or Nickel|
|Style:||K, J,||Pairs Quantity Of Element:||Simplex/duplex|
|Heating Element:||Nichrome Resistance||Mounting:||Thread/flange/none|
|Types Of Terminal Box:||Anti-spray/water-proof||Diameter:||3mm|
resistance temperature detecto,
temperature sensor rtd pt100
3.0mm Mineral Insulated Cable armoured thermocouple With Plugs in inclonel 600
1) Independent armored thermocouple means to connect temperature sensor to the measuring medium directly without any protection coating. This series is usually used circumstance which is not bad, no abrasion, no strong corrosion but need fast response. It is also suitable for coop with vibration for armored configuration.
2) It is disposable thermocouple.
Performances & characteristics
Fit for measuring the substances' surface temperatures.
Quick heat responsive period , accurate measurement.
simple structure , easy installation
3) A thermocouple is a temperature-measuring device consisting of two dissimilar conductors that contact each other at one or more spots. It produces a voltage when the temperature of one of the spots differs from the reference temperature at other parts of the circuit.
4) Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensorfor measurement and control,and can also convert a temperature gradient into electricity. Commercial thermocouples are inexpensive,interchangeable, are supplied with standard connectors, and can measure a wide range of temperatures. In contrast to most other methods of temperature measurement, thermocouples are self powered and require no external form of excitation.
Accuracy: Class I, Class II
Bending diameter: R≥5D
Nominal pressure: normal pressure
Armoured Thermocouple K Type
1 Small order accepted
2 Short thermal response time
3 Convenient installation
1) Armored Thermocouple
Resistance to high pressure and vibration
Rapid thermal response
2) Assembly Thermocouple
High temperature measuring,
Commonly used in Steel and Metallurgy industry
|Class l||Class ll|
|Accuracy||Temperature range( °C )||Accuracy||Temperature range( °C )|
±[1+ ( t-1100 ) × 0.003]
1) Thermocouples are widely used in science and industry; applications include temperature measurement for kilns,
2) gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes.
3) Thermocouples are also used in homes, offices and businesses as the temperature sensors in thermostats, and also as flame sensors in safety devices for gas-powered major appliances.