Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Price:||USD 1-100 FOB Shanghai/pc|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes or Wooden Cartons|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Lead Wire:||Silicon, Glassfiber||Shealth Material:||SS304 ,SS321 ,SS316|
|Color:||Biack And White||Wattage Tolerance:||+5%, -10%|
|Application:||Oil, Water Or Other Liquid Etc||Power Source:||Electric|
|Type:||Air Heater, Cartidge Heaters|
cartridge immersion heater,
cartridge heater with thermocouple
Tubular Electric Heating Element Cartridge Heater made customized for packing
1) Single end electric tube heater for single-end high-capacity electric heating elements,and generally be used to heat mold.
2) Mostly used for heating up solids such as injection presses heating plates or various tools, heating up water of gases under certain conditions, manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, chemical, electronics, medical equipment, packing and nuclear industries.
3) High-quality stainless steel construction provides long-lasting protection even in the most rugged industrial environments.
4) Various cartridge heater technologies are available.We can customize according to your requriements.
We can produce all kinds of cartridge heater,pencil heater ,air cartridge heater ,wax cartridge heater, ceramic heater and so on
Main material: stainless steel
|Use condition:||ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE-20~60 DEGREE C|
|VOLATAGE RESISTANCE:||NO ELECTRIC BREAKDOWN FOR 1 MINUTE UNDER 1500V|
|TEMPERATURE ENDURANCE||100-1200 DEGREE C|
Cartridge Heater relevant information:
Tube diameter: customized
Tube Material:SS304;SS316,SS321,NICOLOY800 etc
Insulation Material:High-purity Mgo
Reisistance wire element:Ni-Cr or FeCr
Lead Connection Option: Crimped or Swaged leads
Lead and type of connection leads, 10" Fiberglass Standard(Wire options:,silicone high temperature frberglass)
1) Mostly cartridge heater is used for heating up solids such as injection presses heating plates or various tools
2) cartridge heater can also be used for heating up water of gases under certain conditions. Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc .
3) cartridge heaters are also commonly found in the chemical, electronics, medical equipment, packing and nuclear industries
Other services we are committed to offer include:
1. Flexibility with minimum order requirements
2. On-time delivery
3. Free replacement if any product quality issues within guarantee period
4. Technical support
5. Simple ordering procedure: Email, fax or mail.