GME Flat Shape Tubular Heating Elements provide added heating performance over standard round tubular heating elements—especially for immersion applications in petroleum based liquids requiring high kilowatts.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
GME flat tubular element produces performance features and benefits not possible with traditional round tubular technology. The following describes how and why the flat tubular element is functionally superior for many applications—especially those requiring large wattage with low watt density.
By using the GME flat tubular element it will:
• Lower the element’s watt density. Reducing watt density can extends life.
• Reduce element size and keep the same watt density, or increase heater power within application space parameters
• Increase element life by reducing sheath temperature
• Reduce coking and fluid degrading
• Provide superior heat transfer in clamp-on applications resulting from greater surface area contact
||SS304, SS310S, Incoloy840, Incoloy800
||Flat, Arc, Combined rotary
||Black, Green, Electrolytic polishing
||Customized on demand
|Power tolerance (cold)
|Withstand voltage (cold)
||AC1500V / 5mA / 3S
|Insulation value (cold)