Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||7~20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypel|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Product:||Assemblied Thermocouple||Calibration:||Calibration K, J, E, T, N, S, R, B|
|Size:||OD 6||Material:||SS 304|
|Accuracy:||Class I||Temperature:||-200C To +1000C|
|Application:||Temperature Sensor For Industry|
temperature sensor rtd,
temperature sensor rtd pt100
SS 304 Simplex Diameter 6mm Thermocouple For Industrial Temperature Sensor
Industrial thermocouple assemblies are used in the process and power industries where thermocouples are installed in pipe lines or vessels. This type of assembly consists of three basic parts, the connection head, sensing element and thermowell or protection tube. Selecting the proper assembly involves consideration of several factors including process temperature, environment, fluid or gas pressure, pipe or vessel size and flow velocity.
K, J, E, T, N, S, R, B
304 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel
310 Stainless Steel
|Quantity of sensor wire||Single, Duplex, Triplex|
|Head Connection||1/4”NPT, 1/2”NPT, 3/4”NPT|
|Connection Head Model||
None,3” Split Leads
Cast Aluminum: Standard
Cast Aluminum: Mini
316 Stainless Steel
Ungrounded , Grounded, Exposed
|Connection Head Options||
No Terminal Block
1. The sensor can be mounted into a thermowell or directly into a process with the use of a fixed, spring loaded or compression process fitting.
2. The assembly can be supplied with or without a transmitter. Transmitters convert the millivolt input from the thermocouple to a linear analogue or digital output (commonly 4-20 mA). This signal reduces potential inaccuracies in the circuit and negates the requirement for thermocouple extension wire.
3. The assembly has electrical approvals for explosion proof hazardous locations, intrinsic safety, ingress protection and general purpose areas.
4. The thermocouple sensors available for this assembly are provided with a variety of sheath materials including stainless steels, corrosion resistant and high temperature oxidation resistant alloys.
Thermocouple diameters range from 0.125 inch to 0.250 inch and 2 mm to 8 mm. Standard diameters are 0.125 inch & 0.250 inch also 3 mm & 6 mm.
5. Thermocouple temperature ranges are dependent on the sheath & conductor diameter, element calibration, and sheath material.
1. Chemical and petrochemical industries
2. Energy and power plant technology
3. Furnaces, kilns, ovens and boilers
5. Machinery, plant and tank measurement
6. Oil and gas industries
7. Offshore exploration and drilling
8. Pipeline control
9. Power and utilities
10. Pulp and paper
11. Water and wastewater treatment