Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||Wuhan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||packing for export|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs each month|
|Warranty:||8000 Hour||Sheath Material:||Stainless Steel 201/304/316/|
|Insulation Material:||High-purity Mgo||Lead Connection:||Crimped|
Electric heater cartridge is a piece of equipment, made of MgO powder or MgO tube, ceramic cap, resistance wire(NiCr2080),High temperature leads, seamless stainless steel sheath(304,321,316,800,840). usually in tube form,that is used in heating applications by way of insertion into metal blocks via a series of drilled holes. Cartridge heaters are manufactured in two basic forms - high density and low density.
High density cartridge heaters are used to heat plastic injection moulds, dies, platens and so forth, whereas low density cartridge heaters are more suitable for packing machinery, heat sealing, labelling machines and hot stamping applications.
1. Injection moulding - Internal heating of nozzles
2. Hot runner systems - Heating of manifolds
3. Packaging industry - Heating of cutting bars
4. Packaging industry - Heating of hot stamps
5. Laboratories - Heating of analytical equipment
6. Medical: Dialysis, Sterilization, Blood Analyzer, Nebulizer, Blood/Fluid Warmer, Temperature Therapy
7. Telecommunications: Deicing, Enclosure Heater
8. Transportation: Oil/Block Heater, Aircraft Coffee Pot Heaters,
9. Food Service: Steamers, Dish Washers,
Actors for Longer Heater Life
1. Do not exceed recommended maximum watt density specified for the heater size.
2. The heater sheath must fit properly into the machined hole. A tight fit is critical.
3. Protect the heater from contaminants such as oil, grease, and vapors.
4. Install adequate Kw to accomplish work load and make up for heat losses.
Cartridge Hearter Care And Maintenance
1. Store heaters in a dry area, especially during periods of high humidity.
2. Protect leads from abuse and abrasion.
3. Maintain temperature control and keep accessories in good working condition to obtain correct operating conditions.
4. All cartridge heaters have hygroscopic tendencies and can accumulate moisture in shipping and storage. Low heater insulation (less then 1 meg ohm) can be baked in an oven for several hours or started at low voltage to eliminate moisture.
|Industrial heater||Immersion cartridge water heater with thermocouple|
|Resistance heating wire||NiCr 80/20 wire|
|Material Science||stainless steel 304,321,316, Incoloy 800, Incoloy 840|
|Maximum temperature||800 degree Celsius|
|Wattage Tolerance||+5%, -10%|
|Resistance tolerance||+10%, -5%|
|Voltages available||380V / 240V / 220V / 110V / 36V / 24V or 12V|
|Length tolerance||±1 mm|
|Standard Cold Zone||5-10mm|
|Delivery time||7-10 working days|
|Insulation resistance (cold)||≥ 500 MΩ|
|Maximum leakage current (cold)||≤ 0.5 mA|