Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or as per your request|
|Delivery Time:||7~20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Product Name:||Hot Runner Dual Thermocouple With Metal Transition And Fiberglass Leads||Application:||Temperature Sensor For Plastic Industry|
|Calibration:||Type K J||Accuracy:||Class I|
|Max.temperature:||500F Or 260C||Probe Diameter:||1.0mm, 1.5mm, Etc|
Hot Runner Dual Thermocouple With Metal Transition And Fiberglass Leads
A thermocouple is a sensor for measuring temperature. It consists of two dissimilar metals, joined together at one end, which produce a small unique voltage at a given temperature. This voltage is measured and interpreted by a thermocouple thermometer.
The hot runner thermocouples are custom-designed to suit all applications where sheathed thermocouples are required. An extensive range of elements, transition sleeves and process connections can be individually selected for the appropriate application. With the flexibility and small diameters in which they are available, hot runner thermocouples can be used in locations that are not easily accessible.
Thanks to their unique design, the hot runner thermocouples are especially suited for applications where the metal sensor tip is fitted directly into a drilled hole or press-fitted into a grooved channel along the machined parts.
In the standard version the thermocouples are manufactured without process connections. Fastening elements such as a union screw, a compression fitting, or a spring-loaded or customer-specific hold down device can be attached and are available as options.
Probe Outside Diameter
0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm
Standard limits of error (Type K,J,T,E,N)
Special limits or error (Type K,J,T,E,N)
304 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel
Ungrounded , Grounded
Cable Insulation Description
24 Gage, Stranded , Kapton
24 Gage, Solid, Kapton
24 Gage, Stranded, Teflon
24 Gage,Solid, Teflon
24 Gage,Stranded, Fiberglass
24 Gage, Solid ,Fiberglass
50mm split leads and 15mm Bare Ends.
50mm split leads and spade lugs.
Standard Male Plug (425F)
Standard Female Jack(425F)
Mini Male Plug(425F)
Mini Female Jack(425F)
Hi Temp Male Plug(800F)
Hi Temp Female Jack(800F)
1. The sensor can be formed or mounted into the process, or with the use of a swivel nut or a spring-loaded bushing.
2. The thermocouple sensors are available with a variety of sheath materials including stainless steel, corrosion resistant and high temperature oxidation resistant alloys.
3. Sensor diameter available from 0.5 to 1.5mm ;
4. Extension cable are available in a variety of insulation materials. These include kapton, fibreglass, PTFE or PVC with or without stainless steel overbraid.
5. Moulded transition eliminates all possibilities of potential defects when inserted, formed and used in Hot Runner systems.
Hot runner manifolds
Moulds used in injection moulding machines
For direct installation into the process