Hot Runner Nozzle Brass Heater With Built-In Thermocouple For Injection Molding
1. Product introduction
Press in brass coil heater, the coil heater is designed to beset in the brass sheating, can eliminate known problems associated with the casting process. The machined path in the brass for the heater enables exact repeatability of heat profile. By never exposing the coil heater to molten brass there are no risks of shifted heater coils, or destruction of the thermocouple junction.Flexible design options include internal, external "wound in" or external slotted type J or type K thermocouples.
1) Has quick heat dissipation, high insulation, greatly extend the service life of heater
2) Can be built with a Micro, Mini, Flat, Low profile, or Round Nexthermal Coil Heater.
3) Safety in use
4) Faster responding heater due to eliminated air pockets than cast in brass
5) Profile and heater orientation precisely repeatable
6) Thermocouple not exposed to molten brass temperatures – Improved durability
7) Potential for designing thin walled brass heaters to minimize OD impact
8) Faster responding heater due to eliminated air pockets than cast in brass
1) Standard sizes available with various cross section
2) Various Watt Density options available.
3) Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4) Available with built in Thermocouple
5) Designed for even heat profile.
6) Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7) Highly Non-corrosive.
8) Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9) Advanced Thermal Engineering.
1) Injection moulding machine nozzle
2) Hot Runner Nozzles & Bushings
3) Packaging machineries
4) Hot runner Injection moulds.
5) Blow Moulding Machine Nozzles.
6) PET prefrom & Thin wall container Moulds
7) Hot runner Manifolds.
Parameters are required to place an order !