Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||Wuhan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||SS304 Mgo Heating Coil||Error Of The Tube:||±0.1%|
|Error Of Connection:||±2%||Color:||Green|
electric resistance heater,
coil heater with thermocouple
Hot runner coil heater nozzle heater with thermocouple
1. Coil Heater Brief Introduction
Cable heaters could be coiled to form coil heaters that are ideal whenever a large amount of heat is required in a confined space. Coil heaters have many applications but are mostly utilized as powerful heating cells inside hot runner nozzles in plastic injection molding.
Coil heaters are high performance mini tubular heaters that have small rectangular, square or round cross sections that are flexible and can acquire different shapes and configurations.
Coil and cable heaters can accommodate "J" type or "K" type thermocouple sensors that could be placed internally at the tip or the middle of a heater. They can be made as well to have profiled or distributed wattage configuration.
The sheath material of standard cable heaters is stainless 304; their heating core is coiled or straight solid Nickel Chrome wire. Cable heaters can transmit up to 35 W/in2 heating capacity and can attain up to 15000F surface temperature.
2. Product Feature
1.Spring ring heating specification:heating section:2.2×4.2 3×3 3.4×3.4 3.5×3.5 5.4×4mm
3.Built-in thermocouple power:wIth or without J/K thermocouple,length of lead wire as 500mm 1000mm 1200mm 1500mm or 2000mm
4 .Continuous Operating Temperatures to 1200℉ Intermittent Operating Temperature to 1500℉
5.Spring heating ring advantages:high working temperature,fast heating,long service life,convenient installation.
Plastic Die Applications;Blow Molding Machine;Extrusion;Hot Runner Systems;Injection Molding;Thermoforming
Spring hot runner electric coil heater tube
3.Be with thermocoup
1) Standard sizes available with various cross section
2) Various Watt Density options available.
3) Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4) Available with built in Thermocouple
5) Designed for even heat profile.
6) Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7) Highly Non-corrosive.
8) Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9) Advanced Thermal Engineering.
1) Voltage and power according to your requirement
2) Various sizes of cross section, including 4.2*2.2mm, 4*2mm, 3.2*1.8mm, 4*4mm, 3.5*3.5mm, 3*3mm and other specifications
3) High watt density 25w/sq.cm, low watt density 5w/sq.cm. Temperature: 650 degree
4) Material: stainless steel
5) Thermocouple type J/K/E can be attached.
6) High temperature lead wire and stainless steel shield provided.