Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or wooden crate or as per your request|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days or above|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||90000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||SUS316 Industrial Flanged Tubular Immersion Heater||Application:||Industrial Heating Elements|
|Sheath Material:||Incoloy 800, SS 304, SS 321, SS 316||Voltage:||Customized|
flexible tubular heater,
thermostatic tubular heater
SUS316 Industrial Flanged Tubular Immersion Heater
Industrial immersion heaters are designed for direct contact heating of water, oils, viscous materials, solvents, process solutions and gases for many industrial heat applications. Since all heat is generated within the liquid or process, virtually 100% energy efficiency is achieved. Various temperature control options permit very tight process temperature control. Basic mounting options of threaded screwplug connections, flanges, or simple over-the-side designs facilitate customer installation. A large selection of designs is available from stock for immediate delivery. Products are available for heating any fluid; from plain water to corrosive solutions, highly viscous oils, and for many specialized applications such as high pressure and hazardous areas.
1. Voltage & Power:12V-380V,200W-30000W
2. The heating element sheath materials available include SUS304,SUS316,SUS321, Inconel600,Incoloy800
3. Standard element diameter are 6.6mm, 8.0mm and 10.0mm(customized).
4. The surface load of the heating pipe is 9.8W/cm2.
1. Available in a broad variety of sheaths, diameters, and ratings;
2. Supplied with electrically insulated sheath;
3. Provide superior internal electrical insulation and heat conductivity;
4. Easy to install;
5. Configurable to virtually any shape;
6. Compact size;
7. Precise and easy control of heat output;
9. Easy to maintain;
10. Easy to replace thus eliminating long shut-down periods;
These components are mainly used in aerospace, petrochemical, rubber and plastics industries, and the like. It can be used to heat still or flowing air, water, oil, nitrate, alkali and other kinds of liquid. It can also be used to melt light metal or to heat metal moulds. It has advantages such as simple structure, long lifetime, high thermal efficiency, reliable and safe operation and so on.