Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||cartons， pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7~10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Pairs Quantity Of Element:||Simplex/duplex||Heating Element:||Nichrome Resistance|
|Feature:||Economical||Types Of Terminal Box:||Anti-spray/water-proof|
temperature sensor rtd,
temperature sensor rtd pt100
assembly thermocouple sensor probe fixed thermocouple pt100/K/J,/S
1) The thermocouple has a variety of advantages, such as: easy assembly and convenient for replacement, high mechanical strenghth, good pressure-resistant, good shock-proof permance. It is usually connected with displaymeter, recording meter and computer, etc.
2) To directly measure temperature of liquid, vapor, gas and solid surface ranging from 0 °C to 900 °C during various production processes. Besides, it widely measuring range.
1. Model: K
2. K,E,N,T,B,S,R Type available.
3.Core wire number:Single type( 2 cores);
4.Material of the outer protection tube:A-304/321(0Cr18Ni9) ;
We also provide the outer protection tube as follows:
1.304 or 321; 2.GH3030; 3.GH3039; 4.INCONEL600/INCONEL800;
5.310S; 6. 316/316L.
5.Diameter of outer tube:3.0mm;( we supply the diameter from 0.5mm to 16.0mm)
6.Thickness of outer tube:0.34mm;
7.Inner core element: Ni/CuNi;
8.For special demands,we can customization.
1.without Fixing Device
5.Elbow Tube Connection
6.Threaded Cone Connection
7.Straight Tube Connection
8.Fixed Threaded Tube Connection
9.Movable Threaded Tube Connection
1) The pt100 rtd thermometer is used to detect the temperature of gas, liquid, steam.
It's widely applied to chemical industry,power plant, petroleum industry, metallurgy industry etc. It normally works together with temperature instruments, display meters and computers, detecting and controling the temperature.
2) The usage same as thermocouple, but the temperature range is from -200 degree to 600 degree.