Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||cartons， pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7~10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Power Source:||Electric||Temperature Range:||-200~650℃|
|Voltage:||12-480V||Probe Material:||Stainless Steel Or Nickel|
|Style:||K, J,||Pairs Quantity Of Element:||Simplex/duplex|
|Heating Element:||Nichrome Resistance||Mounting:||Thread/flange/none|
|Types Of Terminal Box:||Anti-spray/water-proof|
temperature sensor rtd,
resistance temperature detecto
Customized Explosion-proof Assembly industrial thermocouple for high temperature
1) A thermocouple is a temperature-measuring device consisting of two dissimilar conductors that contact each other at one or more spots. It produces a voltage when the temperature of one of the spots differs from the reference temperature at other parts of the circuit. Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensorfor measurement and control,and can also convert a temperature gradient into electricity.
2) Commercial thermocouples are inexpensive,interchangeable, are supplied with standard connectors, and can measure a wide range of temperatures. In contrast to most other methods of temperature measurement, thermocouples are self powered and require no external form of excitation.
1.The insulation resistance no less than 1000Ω.m
2. Relative humidity is no more than 80%,
3. Testing voltage is D.C.500±50v.
4. easy assembly and convenient for replacement
5. spring thermal element with good shock-proof performance
6. wide measuring range
7. high mechanical strength, good pressure-resistant performance
|Name||GME type k thermocouple with flange|
|Temperature range||0C to 1000C|
|Flange size||75mm movable|
1) Thermocouples are widely used in science and industry; applications include temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes.
2) Thermocouples are also used in homes, offices and businesses as the temperature sensors in thermostats, and also as flame sensors in safety devices for gas-powered major appliances.
Payment Terms and Shipping: