Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Price:||USD 1-100 FOB Shanghai/pc|
|Packaging Details:||Exported Case Packing|
|Delivery Time:||7-15Wroking Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C,PayPal|
|Product Name:||Cartridge Heater||Application:||Molding Heating|
|Wattage Tolerance:||+5%, -10%||Warranty:||One Year|
|Resistance Tolerance:||+10%, -5%||Sheath Material:||SS304,SS316, Incoloy 800|
electric cartridge heaters,
cartridge heater with thermocouple
High Density 3mm Diameter Mini Cartridge Heater for Molding Heating
Cartridge heater is cylindrical electrical heating elements. Protected with a stainless steel sheath, their watt density can reach 25 W/cm2 and their operating temperature can go up to 800°C (1472°F).
Mostly cartridge heater is used for heating up solids such as injection presses heating plates or various tools, cartridge heater can also be used for heating up water of gases under certain conditions.
Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc .
Cartridge heaters are also commonly found in the chemical, electronics, medical equipment, packing and nuclear industries
Various cartridge heater technologies are available. The choice of technology will depend on technical specifications required and the application. Unless you know exactly which product you are looking for, we will recommend you the best solution for your needs.
1. Wattage Tolerance: +5%, -10%
2. Resistance tolerance: +10%, -5%
3. Length tolerance: ± 2% or 3.2mm (1/8”), whichever is greater.
4. Camber tolerance: 1.7mm per meter (0.020” per foot).
5. Diameter tolerance: Diameter at each end may vary +0.05mm -0.1mm (+.002" -.004")
6. Escape of current (when cold): <=0.1mA a 242 v
7. Insulation (when cold): 5 Min Ohmios 500 Watts minimum
8. Insulation resistance (cold): ≥ 50 MΩ;
9. Maximum leakage current (cold): ≤ 0.5 mA;
10. Dielectric strength: 1500v. 1/seg
11. Tolerance of cut of connexion: +/-15 mlm
1. Freeze protection and deicing of equipment in cold climates or applications
2. Humidity Control
3. Patient Comfort heating used in medical devices
4. Mold die and platen heating
5. Seal bars used in packaging equipment
6. Test sample heating in gas chromatography
1. High power density (heat area surface power 10~25w/cm2)
2. Middle, low power density (heat area surface power 5~11/cm2)
Working temperature≤ 300 degrees
Votage:12~250V (or as requirement)
3. High Density Construction
High-quality stainless steel construction provides long-lasting protection even in the most rugged industrial
4. Protected with a stainless steel sheath, their watt density can reach 50 W/cm2 and their operating
temperature can go up to 800°C.