Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||K type|
|Type:||Ductor Heater||Brand Name:||GME|
|Shape:||U,I,W,L Shape||Working Temperature:||1400'C|
Electric furnace Tubular Heater Elements 1800c heating element rod for melting furnace
1) 1700C Mosi2 heating elements/Mosi2 heater/Mosi2 heating rods is more brittle under room temperature, and plasticity under high temperature,So you'd better hand and erect u-shape elements vertically.
We produce two types of Mosi2 heating element/ Mosi2 heater /Mosi2 Heating Rods , one is xlh-1700 type which can withstand high temperature up to 1700C, the other is xlh-1800 which can undertake 1800C high temperature.
Mosi2 heating element/ Mosi2 heater /Mosi2 Heating Rods can't be used in 400-700C for a long time, otherwise it will be powdered and damaged due to strong oxidizing action in low temperature.
2) Molybdenum disilicide(MoSi2) heating elements is a resistance generate-heating component made from MoSi2 or the basic material. It is used in high temperature under the oxidizing atmosphere, it looks like glass in its surface and form a light SiO2 glass film which can protect the element not to be oxidized. So this kind of element has unique effect for resisting oxidization in the high temperature. It is used to the highest temperature up to 1800°C during oxidizing atmosphere. And the applicable temperature is 500-1700°C.
When you place an order, please give following information:
c: Cold Zone Diameter
d: Hot Zone Diameter
Lu: Cold Zone Length
Le: Hot Zone Length
A: Shank Spacing
U Shape, c=3mm, d=6mm, Le=140mm, LU=125mm, A=25mm
Specify As: 3/6*140*125*25
Note: other special size could also be customized according to your requirements
1. High purity MoSi2 heating element, for various electric furnaces, especially dedicate for high temperature furnace.
2. Working temperature up to1800C
3. Long service life combined with ease of replacing failed elements and low maintenance costs
4. New and old elements can be connected in series and use at the same time
5. High power concentration may be applied
6. Can be used continuously or intermittently
7. Fast ramping
|Volume Density||Bending Strength||Vickers Hardness||Porosity||Water absorption||Heating Elongation Rate|
|Small Furnace (Power 100KW)||Big Furnace (Power 100KW-500KW)|
|Voltage||Furnace Temperature .C||Voltage|
|500-Working Temperature||Full||700-working Temperature||Full|
Note: Shifting gear must be done quickly; otherwise high current surges may cause damage.
1) Lab furnace: Box type muffle furnaces, tube vacuum furnace, box furnace, atmosphere furnace.
2) Molybdenum products: plates, rods, crucible, tube, wire, boat, electrode, reflector screen and cover plate, etc.
3) Tungsten products: plate, bars, crucible, tube, wire, electrodes, reflector screen and cover plate etc.
4) Tungsten copper alloy products: bar, pipe, plate, and other.
5) MoSi2 heating elements and SiC heating elements.
6) Sapphire heat field: reflection shield, cover plate and so on.
7) Alumina Ceramic Tubes.
10) And other related products.