Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Price:||USD 1-100 FOB Shanghai/pc|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes or Wooden Cartons|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Lead Wire:||Silicon, Glassfiber||Shealth Material:||SS304 ,SS321 ,SS316|
|Color:||Biack And White||Wattage Tolerance:||+5%, -10%|
|Application:||Oil, Water Or Other Liquid Etc||Power Source:||Electric|
|Type:||Air Heater, Cartidge Heaters||Power:||1.1-6.5W/CM2|
Industrial Heating Elements Electric Immersion Cartridge Heater WITH RIGID PIN
1) Cartridge heaters is consist of a cylindrical stainless steel tube and thus provide a high corrosion prevention. The heating wire inside which is wound onto a ceramic core. The number of coils varies depending on the power. and provide a great uniform distribution of heat, which considerably increases the long life of the heater as well as prevents the oxidation of the heater wire even at high temperatures .The solids, liquids, and gases need to be heated by cartridge heater, transmit heat quickly by conduction if the producer of the heat (the cartridge) is in direct contact with the heat sink (any solid, liquid, or gas).
2) Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc they are also commonly found in the chemical, electronics, medical equipment, packing and nuclear industries.Apart from our broad standard range we also develop and manufacture cartridge heaters according to your special demands.
1) Resistance wire: The standard nickel chromium wire is computer calculated for gauge, length and spacing, wound on a supporting core and precisely centered to guarantee uniform temperatures and long life.
2) Sheath: SUS 304 stainless steel.
3) Insulation: We use only high purity agnesium oxide (MgO), compacted to a carefully predetermined and closely monitored density. This assures high dielectric strength and fast heat transfer.
Lead wire: Watlow purchases high temperature, flexible and fray-resistant wire available from certified suppliers.
|Sheath Material||SUS 304/316/ Incoloy 840|
|Spirals Insulation||Nickel - Chrome Magnesium Oxide Powder|
|Voltage Supply||12V to a maximum of 480V|
|Resistance Tolerance||+10% - 5%|
|Wattage Tolerance||+5% - 10% (closer tolerances are available upon special request)|
1. Plastic processing
3.Injection and Blowing Moulding
6.For Fastening of turbine bolts