Wuhan Global Metal Engineering Co., Ltd
The pioneer manufacturer of heaters & sensors
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||cartons， pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7~10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per Month|
|Power:||100-600W||Heating Wire Material::||Cr20Ni80|
|Coiling Scheme:||Tangential, Radial Exits, Axial||Material:||Brass Or Stainless Steel|
electric resistance heater,
coil heater with thermocouple
220v 300w injection molding machine nozzle heater hot runner coil copper heater
1) A thin layer of the "high" thermal conductive MI material is used to electrically insulate the element wire from the inside diameter of the heater sheath. A thicker, "low" thermal conductivity layer backs up the element wire, directing the heat inward toward the heated part. The result is more efficient heat transfer—a performance solution lowering element wire temperatures and increasing heater life.
2) Nozzle heaters are hermetically sealed for liquid plastic during the manufacturing process. The connection between the heating element and the leads is protected by a special fitting made of brass/stainless steel 1 mm thick, without welding which allows a high mechanical strength in the most delicate area of the heater.
Material: aluminum, Bronze or Copper
Wattage: 50w-10kw or Customized
Resistance Tolerance: 10%, -5%
Wattage Tolerance: 5%, -10%
Maximum working temperature: 700°C
Nominal watt density: 3 to 7 Watt/cm² (20 to 45 Watt/in²)
Maximum watt density: Dependent on heater size and operating temperature
1) Nozzle Heaters find their usage at injection moulding machinery in the polymer processing industry.
2) They melt dense and safeguard the temperature on the crucial spots.
3) They are further suitable for Hot Runner tools, for transferring tubes with bitumen processing, for bag sealers, for filling devices (food industry) and for special purpose machinery manufacture.
4) They are proven as reliable OEM equipment for several common machinery types.